Photo Contest at the
Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
Congratulations to the winners of the 2015 Faire Photo Contest! View the winning shots below, and remember to submit your 2016 shots using the guidelines below!
1. Photos must have been taken in 2016 at the 36th Annual Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire held on the Shire of Mount Hope. A winning photo is judged on the relevance to the Faire and whether the subject matter of the print encompasses the embodiment of the atmosphere and magic that is the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire.
2. One photo per physical mailing address may be entered.
3. Black and white or color prints qualify. If you are submitting a digital print, it must be a high-resolution (300 dpi or more) image and printed at high quality on glossy photo paper.
4. All prints must be 5x7" or 8x10" and mounted on lightweight board. A label shall be affixed to the back of the mounted board. The label should include the name, address, and telephone number of the entrant. A brief caption that will help the panel of judges understand the photo may be included under the entry label.
5. All entries shall be sent postage pre-paid and must arrive before December 31, 2016 to: The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire Photo Contest, 2775 Lebanon Road, Manheim, PA 17545. Winners will be notified by March 1, 2017.
6. All entries and the negatives or transparencies from which they were made become the property of the Faire. Upon entry, the photographer grants the Faire full rights to publish for any and all purposes, commercial, promotional or otherwise.
Grand prizewinner will be awarded gift certificates totaling $100 redeemable for handcrafted Faire wares and two season passes to the 2017 Faire. First, Second and Third place winners will receive two season passes each. Honorable Mentions will receive two admission tickets to the 2017 Faire. Each weekend throughout the Faire season will showcase an exciting and unique theme that offers a different experience every time. Enjoy themed entertainment, foods, participatory contests and activities in addition to the regularly scheduled events. Be sure to return again and again to experience each theme.